Sunday, March 7, 2010

Joo Ee 21th

Time for some update...before talking about anything or anything..the weather is really a killer and im scare il get sick real soon..hope it wont of course..touch wood...

TIS is done..passed up..finished...and i guess everyone is really relieved...well am I not so excited..probably because it had passed a few days...and am not feeling the excitement no more..but last Thursday...i was SUPER happy..no more torturous brainstorming...no more searching for things you can never find on the net...and yea...its over..and here come oral defense during the finals..im sure most of us will do great in that..because we BDH talks alot right??? =)

This week rushed back for what??? for Joo Ee's Birthday lo...she already invited all of us during CNY..so of course must go and celebrate her big 21 with everyone...This time it was quite special for most of us..as bf-s are invited as well...haha...yeap...our very first gathering + bf-s...Last time...we thought of having something like this...but it never really worked..probably because that time not really assure of everything yet...but this time..we finally get the chance to do so..

Celebrating Birthday in Karaoke..first time for me..and its quite fun though...well..I know B wont be shy so am not worried..ngek ngek..I have faith in you darling..muakxxx..CY?? under CKW's influence for almost three years... of course will inherit her singing skills la...hor kar woon??? im praising you you see...=) Jason in another hand..though he don't sing..but him coming with dolores is already a super big step for him..so a big applause for him as well..=) and oh...the bday girl's bf...first time for all of us to see him actually..i bet eunice also will be very excited about it..wish you are here eunice...=( but honestly..I felt happy for both of them..i really do..probably in the past I never seen them together before..so I can not really imagine her and her bfbut...now...I must say this...I wish both of you all the best in the future..lovey dovey forever yea...

Joo Ee and her bf

Kar Woon with her bie...

Me and Wai Mae

Dolores and Jason...

hahaha..siapa lagi...:p

us us us..missing one ofcourse...eunice cepat balik..we all miss you!!!!

All of us...Tzyy Jia and Jason went back earlier though...

 Last but not least...this...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Joo Ee...love ya lots...


No comments: