hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
how la how!! why is the weather being a bitch lately...super panas wei..as early as ten in the morning its already burning hot!!!!
babi betul the weather...i wish im in some winter country now...instead of worrying about sweating and all..i rather be cold and hide under piles of blankets....at least I can save some water...no need to mandi during winter....Do you know Malaysia water level is running real low now???
I want this!!!! cold water.....arrrrrrrr....oh damn..im jealous of an elephant...what the heck...
bye bye CNY holidays.....sobs sobs.. time for report report report...and the weather is killing every single of my brain cells..and I can not seem to motivate myself to continue my report...its still opening half blankly there...can you just rain!!!! rain heavily rain!!!! Rain like you never rain before.....Maybe I should do the rain dance thingy yea...haha...hot until siao already..how smart...
I no eye see ar when college starts...its time to kick ass and work on our report..and time to get serious about exam..one more month baby...one more month....one more month to exams...arrrrrrrrrrr...great..haha..one more month to holiday!!! I need you Genting..or beach..anything but a holiday before I start working....
Alright..meaningless post to express how hot is the weather now.... :p back to work...not FB!!!!! haha




No comments:
Post a Comment