Friday, February 26, 2010

TIS

Come to think of it..My TIS is not that bad..over the maximum pages even before I am half through..well..suppose to be 25 pages maximum for this part...but before proceeding to my proposal, I am already going 20 something...WTH...to cut or not to cut?? screwed it first..am going to finish my report before cutting my pages...TIS TIS....want us to write in detail or not in detail??? babi betul...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and yes..I still have time to camwhore.. :p


scary no??? :p and oh..they say my eyes are not that scary as before...but honestly..i do miss my blue eyes...am an attention seeker..muahahaha

 :p


I took one..not him okay??? haha..he suppose to be driving...bahaya la if still can camwhore..

hmph...screwed you TIS!!!!!!

oh yea...tomorrow public holiday..B needs to go back to elcerdo and do his report...after that relaxation process at Carlos's Open house...Chap Goh Meh Japanese Buffet lunch at PJ Hilton..Next Friday TIS deadline..life is great no???? >.<

No comments: