Sunday, February 21, 2010

JERK

Well..I did not know guys...or wait..GUY with no 's' can be such a bitch nowadays....alright...my fire is burning and im angry.....

As all of you know..i will only get mad of ONE guy..and everyone know which guy is this JERK!!!!..one jerk word comes out all of you know who already right???? so no need to mention again who is he....

Mind me being a bitch..or a keipochi person...I don't want anyone that I know to be hurt by him...or to fall again for him...warning must be given...who is the best one to give but me??? well..who knows he already brain washed people into thinking that I am a bitch..and I cheated on him and hurt him so much...sooo...despite not being close and all..i choose to talk to her...and...found out some pretty ugly truth....

Gave her the gift I gave him for anniversary which he gave it to his mum for her birthday and bought back the same ones because I was emo that he did that and told her that it was his favourite Ipod and has special meanings behind it so he gave it to her which is a total bullshit because he has so many other ipods that he frequently used.

FUH...I said it all in a sentence...

I am not angry for myself..seriously....i feel bad for her...if she did not know that..I bet she would be really touched by him...his self claimed favourite Ipod....BULL SHIKES....ofcourse he would be glad..cz hey...he don't have to spend any money on that..how good...spend on his other girls....that would be great...

Manipulating other people for transportation??? whatever man...maybe other girls are too blinded for your sweet talking..but not me...telling people im a BITCH!!! but can not explain what I had done yea?? the only thing I did wrong..was trying to convince myself that you can change....other than that..i did every single part of what a gf should do...and is emo wrong??? because You go and sweet talk to other girls?? putting your nicely display picture with other girls...and telling me your dad has FB so you don't dare to put our picture....what a good way to convince people...

Typical of you...never changed...i was hoping to hear something good about you..maybe you had changed and all..but...after SO many years...you...are truly a jerk..

peace out...im done...feeling better...

5 comments:

ღJoanneღ said...

Hi Lin

Im Joanne here^^ ya i left college for a long time edi hehe.. Well u know guys~~ really disappointing. Jerk? i met alot, and i have been with one for few years haha. Be cool^^ you will find a guy that you'll worth for him. =D

LiNLiN said...

ofcz i know you ar.....that was my ex la...not my bf now....anyway!!! WAH...long time din hear anything about you dy...how are u?? where are u now??

ღJoanneღ said...

oh i see haha.. Great then all the best wishes to u and ur love one^^ btw.. im working lol.. In office.. still looking to get a job that i wan, sighs 10months ago hotels are all freeze from hiring, searched all the hotels in KL but no one gives me any respond.. to survive i came to this Zzz printing company and work as a production exec =.= Then slowly i feel like get used to this 9-6pm job T.T siennyerrr

LiNLiN said...

ohhh..really ar..can not find meh??? oh well...maybe you should try in the place you trained last time ar...some places like restaurants really needed people le...in the future also i think il look for 9-5 job..haha...operation can be very tiring thought..wnt mind la..but then...just incase i really can not find then go operation lo...=)...dont emo la..got job then cn dy

ღJoanneღ said...

yea.. mayb i should find a 9-5 office job in hotel. sales and marketing is great too ^^ Anyway all the best^^ =D