Sunday, July 25, 2010

Girls Hang Out 2010

Holidays are officially over and college is finally going to start tomorrow. Time passed damn fast ya...Three months had just gone like a wind...So what had I been doing? 

First two months was just purely working for both of us..sweating our pants our, losing weight and of course the price for all the hard work?

Our new hp, N97mini, our little vacation at Tioman Island and his monitor. Fuhhh..Money is not easy to earn ya. =)

and..not forgetting our little girls hang out!!! Planned this trip since ages ago..from PD to Penang...and in the end..ended up in Royal Bintang The Curve. 9 of us, yes. ALL girls only in this little KL shopping and jalan jalan trip. Rented a Suite of two rooms for the nine of us...

9 girls means a lot of shopping ( window shopping :p ), a lot of talking, a lot of camwhoring...i mean like A LOT..( my camera's batt almost died just in a day..@@ ) main dress up, taking picture before and after dressing up, stripping ( who is the one who pulled my dress!!! haha ), gossiping, and last but not least...still taking picture..haha..

Some of the pictures I really like..













These girls I had known them for ages...some since kindergarden even..like Eunice and Joyce...we used to go to the same kindergarden, same primary and secondary school...Like Wai Mae, Tzyy Jia I had known them since primary school...

Much had change since then...used to be nerdy little small girls going to school together, going to tuition together, going to marching together, singing together..and now...I would not say we are all grown up and mature because our new journey had just begun...from me, kar woon and dolores who liked to dress up and know more about make up in secondary school...to eunice, wai mae and others who started to get expose about make up...this is a journey we will all go through..and seeing everyone getting prettier and more mature, just makes me think that we had changed a lot and time pass damn fast...

From talking about school activities, talking about tuition, talking about little boys...to now..talking about relationships, working and future, etc. I think in a few years time, we would be talking about starting a family, children and all...then in 40 years time, we would be talking about menopause!!! @@ oh damn...hahaha..

Everything will change in the future, but friendship will never change...=) and I love you all..<3


No comments: