My Tioman Paradise
After months of planning and months of anticipation, we finally went to our little honeymoon on Tioman Island..We had been sweating out like a pig for two months just for our little vacation on island of paradise, and it is worth every single sweat that we shed...
We flew to Tioman Island by Berjaya Air and we stayed at Paya Beach Resort. Flying is a very new thing for B and he was really excited until he can not sleep. haha. But it wasn't really a good firs flight for him.It is Berjaya Air, so what do you aspect? 5 star flight experience? The plane is old, it was noisy and b even caught up with a headache. But once we stepped on Tioman Island, everything was just, beautiful.
Berjaya Air
We were even treated like a VIP..Paya Beach Resort sent a little boat just to fetch us from the air port. attention! No life jacket was given and the boat was without roof. So imagining cruising on a little speedboat with the wind keep blowing towards your face and you are surround by beautiful sea and crystal clear sea. Heaven indeed.
Our room was simple and yet comfortable. The most important thing that we need in a room is a queen size bed, a comfy comfortable, pillows and air con. With all these, we can just sleep like a baby. Meals were all provided except for our lunch when we first arrive. Others were all served in buffet style. The food was okay, wide selections of meat, seafood and vegetables, not great though. We still prefer the ones we had in Perhentian Island. That, was splendid. =)
Do you know Tioman Island is a Duty Free Island, which means, alcohol, choc and cigarette is darn cheap. Corona, Hoegarden, Hooch, Jack Daniels, Bowmoore, you name it. It is almost as cheap as Langkawi. So guess what we had the most? V-Soy!!!! haha..both of us were pretty addicted to it. :p
On Paya Beach, you will never get hungry. There are quite some food stalls around, and the beach bar which opened up to 1am selling satay and grilled fish. So guess what we had on our first night stay? Beef Satay, and it is actually quite nice.
This is on sale! Our dream ship. whee~~~
The first day we were there, it was on our own. We went exploring around the island, soaking ourselves into the sea water, enjoying the wave hitting us, enjoying the bright bright sun, and the sea breeze. The sand near our resort was not really fine because the beach were surround by rocks. But we did manage to find a little spot on the island near by with super fine sand.
We manage to catch a glimpse of sunset even though it was block by the clouds. Nevertheless, it was still pretty and nice.
Okay. I did something really dumb which scare the hell out of us. When we were going out for breakfast the next morning, we realize my camera was not in the room. Scanned the room up and down, left and right, nothing. We went back to the place we went the night before, nothing. okay. I think I might lost my camera. Totally lost my appetite of eating because we took a lot of pictures in that camera!!! We both want our pictures back. I don't mind losing the camera, but not the pictures.
The only place we have not asked was the beach bar we went for Satay and it would not be open until in the afternoon. We have no choice but to go for our snorkeling trip first before asking the staff there. Okay. I totally sulk during the snorkeling trip because I was jealous other people can take picture and I do not have my camera. @@
The corals were not as nice as those we saw in Perhentian Island. Global warming people. All the corals had bleached and turned white and grey. Damn the weather. The Marine park was so so only. So next time if you want to go to Tioman Island, i would strongly suggest you to not go to the Marine Park because it is so not worth your time. Instead of going to the usual place the resort bring you, try going to other places.
For example, the ones located on the left side of the picture. Normally resorts would not bring you there, you must pay a bit more extra to snorkel around there which we did not went for it, and regretted.
Back to my camera, the moment i went back to the resort, we imediately went and find for my camera. And the lady said she passed my camera to the office because she did not know which room we were in!!!! I totally shouted when I heard that! haha. I was so freaking happy you know. I thought I really lost it and I must save money to get a new camera, I was imagining life without my camera before that. haha. Jumping and smiling widely like a small kid, I got my beloved camera back. And not forgetting, all my pictures! wheee~~~
So let's see some picture that we took which I am pretty much proud of
Can you believe this. A love on the stone we stumbled upon. <3
Every time we go somewhere, like Perhentian, we will discover something new and nice on the very last minute, which it a few hours before we are leaving..and same goes to this time. We realize that the beach next to the jetty are surround by beautiful corals and lots of fishes
The water is super super clear. Nice right?
Fishes!!
This holiday would not be complete without the perfect partner who accompanies me in everything. My darling Baby Aaron.
I love this picture really. Did you notice, I started to smile like this more? :p
Oh my cheek!! chubby-ness
I love this picture as well. What it that sign meant? Only we two will know. haha.. I lub you..<3
Holiday well spent..and now..it is time for degree to start..fighting! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment