Do you know that when you are depressed, the things that you see, your surrounding will appear to be greyish, or in another words, no contrast and in black and white? ( If you don't believe me, you can read The New Straits Time today. =) )
When you are happy and cheerful, everything will be colorful and lively. In contrast, it will be dreadfully gloomy and slow when you are depressed.
Everyone has two faces deep within. The happy you, and the emo you. Happiness will bring you to greater deeds, but sadness will slowly eat you alive.
I am just being random..wanted to write about something but seems like I don't have any inspiration...thank god I am not a Journalism students. 2 journals in a week? Kill me thanks.
OHHH..Mega Sales is here...I am so damn tempted to shop...damn it...spot super a lot of nice and cheap clothes at Pyramid and The Curve...ARRRRRRRRR..I need new tops, new skirts, new dresses....I DAMN LONG DIN SHOP DY...( ' ^ ' ) sobs sobs
I think it is time to think about my future..Going to graduate in one year time, minus our 4 months of internship meaning I have 8 more months in college...haiy haiy...Can someone just stop the clock so I won't get any older? OHHH...talking about that...I can not wait for next week...wheeee~~~~~
I bet you know why right b? muakxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment