I got big eye and small eye because of contact lens discomfort..Damn
B's Modelling picture for Taylors...hahaha..
Not too bad huh? ( ' - ' )
I can even camwhore before class..pro right? ( ' ' , )
I have to say..Taylors Lakeside Campus does look nice from this view
Sunway Pyramid is just at the back..spot it if you can
I can finally use my phone and online...seee..can access to my blog lagi..
Ini orang sleeping... ( ' ' p )
If you see the pictures before this, I wore pink, white with red stripes and pink shirt in this..I am such a pinkish and redish lover... o( ^ ^ )o
Lub Lub fella has an amazing balancing act...haha..check out his booty!! cute sial..
What is this? Have a guess.
Alright..it is more obvious in this picture
JAM ( ' __ ' )
Thanks to my lovely bro who informed me at the very last minute about selling his ticket..I have to rush back and fourth to Seremban in one day. And being late for an hour in everything really made me frustrated to the max. ( ' __ ' )
First. Traffic on friday is the worst ever. I thought I had reached Seremban highway after like half and hour in the bus, but it turned out to be Sg Besi toll only. And I was hungry as hell and was late for Wai Mae's house gathering. Damn.
Secondly. My jab. I woke up at 8am in the morning just to get my little jab before dim sum-ing with the girls. Waited for an hour in the clinic for the doctor to come and finally when its my turn, the doctor said it is better if I don't take the jab today because it is not one month yet. ( ' - ' )''""" And because of that, I was late for an hour.Hate being late. urghhhhh.
Just hope that you can handle this well which you already doing very well at the moment..I think we are all proud of you because you did think rationally and make the decision not based on emotional needs, but for your own happiness in the future. One step to becoming the more mature you. Love you and take good care of yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment