Friday is our assignment day..so this time, we went back to the restaurant we are all familiar with..the oink oink place..Elcerdo Restaurant..haha...instead of going to Outback Restaurant or The Ship, I rather go back to where me and b are more familiar with..*oink* ( ^@^ )
It is a very first time for Wei Ren, Victor, Kee Shen, KY, Tat and Wayne to dine in Elcerdo Restaurant...so I think the best time to try different things will be lunch time as it is not so busy and they have lunch set menu..wheee~~
The Cold Cut buffet RM 25++
If you are a fan of cold cuts like chorizo, ham, seranno ham, pate etc. This is definitely THE place for you to try different varieties of porkie cold cuts at the most reasonable price..What's my favorite of all?
Serrano Ham...slurrrrrrrppppp
This thinly sliced ham is packed with meaty flavors...flavorful but not overpowering like lomo and other cuts...it is best eaten with rock melon because it adds on a sweetness into it which enhances the flavor of the ham...
Roasted Pork Salad
I don't know how they did it but its scrumptious!! They have Roasted pork in it of course, added with some pickles and a sauce which I have no idea what is it but its soooo flavorful and a touch of coriander on top..its not too meaty as the pickles cut down the oiliness in the dish..
Australian Rock Melon
Yeap..this goodness goes super well with all the cold cuts as it brings down the overpowering meaty taste in the hams. its sweet, juicy and so fragrant that you can not stop eating...*nom nom nom*
Since we are there to do our assignment, of course you need to taste what is the best in the restaurant right?
Oven Roasted Iberico Spare Ribs
I knew I had said this hundreds and millions of times in my blog before and whoever who wants to dine in the restaurant I would sure ask them to try this...because it is just soooo good!! gosh..its smoky, meaty, and the flavors of the spices just penetrates into the meat and it goes so well with the pineapple salsa as it cuts down the fattiness of the ribs. You just need to try this to know how good it is!
Roasted Suckling Pig
Alright..this is something you can not find anywhere else in KL i think..the piglet...Its prepared in a traditional Spanish way where the skin of the piggy is sooo crispy and the meat is so tender inside..Do expect something heavy because it is not like the Chinese Suckling Pig you can find anywhere..there is actually quite some meat for you to munch in...You will just fall in love with the skin because it is so crispy..and of course, the throwing plate ceremony..it is something that everyone should at least experience it once...=)
We ordered Pork Shoulder Steak as well because personally I think it is super nice as well..but I forgotten to take picture of it because I was busy eating my ribs..haha..sorry..
Us who went and makan..=)
This is not the first time I did my assignment on this restaurant really..back in two years time when I did my project on Elcerdo, it was just one stand alone outlet..and now there are five...Elcerdo, Elcerditto, Werner's on Changkat, Whisky Bar and Carmen's Vinotek...See how successful they are in managing their outlet..thumbs up...
One assignment down..more to go...die...=(
No comments:
Post a Comment