I had been planning his birthday since three months ago when Dolores gave me an idea of giving 21 things on a 21st birthday...sorry dolores..tercuri your idea! hahaha..Had been cracking my head to think of those 21 things when my budget is pretty tight recently..21 things! WAH..like a lot right? well. I did not spend in super luxury things..some are little courtesy of mine..some I made myself and some I buy...Will blog about it after today..haha..:p
I still remember last year I was training in Kuantan during his birthday..and I die die also come back to KL and celebrate his special day with him even though it was a few hours late..Asked Alan to teman me to buy b his shoes because I am not really good in choosing a guy's basketball shoes..Ordered a lychee love shape cheese cake from Randall and asked him to trick B into yumcha so he can pass B the cake..and yay! he was surprised!! haha..that..was last year..this year...hmmm..
21 things
1. 21 things booklet ( I made this little booklet for him to guess what are the 21 things..)
2. Cup ( He lost one of his cup...so i bought a super tall cup for him/us to enjoy our tea.keke )
3. Bag ( He had this bag that he had been using for ages..So decided to get him a new one so he can bring to Tioman )
4. Tie ( I choose a white thin tie for him because he don't have one )
5. Pillow ( His love other than me...pillows..so I made one pillow myself for him..yeap..I sew it all by myself..haha )
6. Photoframe ( Since there is no photoframe of our picture..why not get one? haha )
7. Melon ( Another favourite of his )
8. Moon cake skin ( His favorite snack to munch on )
10. Hello Panda ( ermmm..I can not think of anything that will not use much money..sooo..:p )
11. Ice Cream Cake ( well..on his birthday of course you will need a cake right? He never tried an ice cream cake before, so I got him one from Baskin Robbins. =) )
12. Cake again ( I had promised him that I will make one for him myself..and i did on his birthday )
13. Birthday Card ( Did one myself..its like a tradition every year to do one on his birthday..of course on other special occasion as well.. )
14. Me singing song ( Recorded this song that we both like using my web cam...haha..yeap..lame )
14. Me singing birthday song ( YES..it is counted as one also I don't care..:p )
15. World Best Bf Medal ( I did this myself too!!! haha )
16. Contract ( shhhh..this one can not tell..haha )
17. Cookies..(this one I don't have time to do yet..coming very soon..haha)
18. Shirt ( A little new start for college )
19.Compilation of pictures ( I did a compilation of all the nice pictures that we taken in this whole year )
20. Dinner ( wheee...I can not wait for our dinner tonight )
21. Me ( of course this is the best pressie right? hahahaha )
Well..until I had completed all except for cookies and me singing..I lost that file!!! sobs sobs...well..have to redo one day..haha..cookies itu I need some time to do it..probably tomorrow or so..shall wait for it then..So..Not all requires a lot of money right? it is the thought that counts..haha..
The day had just started...and I shall update about what happen in this special day in another post!!
Happy 21st Birthday Baby Aaron
Me love you lots lots lots lots...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment