Sunday, August 8, 2010

21st

Its time for pictures!!

So his 21st birthday...It started off on Friday where I supposed to plan for a little surprise for him by secretly asking his friends to come out..I even planned out the whole tipu-ing process saying I want to eat something at somewhere..But..Suddenly I was told that they are not free...sooo..had to break the news to B....emosss because my plan had failed..=(

I guess friends will always be friends..die die also find a time to celebrate their buddy's birthday right? We all still went and yumcha at night..I know B is quite touched that most of them came..haha..

Oh...we went and collect his Ice Cream Cake in the evening also..

I requested to have love instead of flower..haha..nice ya..=)


Its love shape o..same like last year..haha..

When clock strikes twelve...ermm..actually by the time we reach home after yumcha its already 3 something in the morning..don't care..must blow cake dulu!! haha

I made this super flat cake...not bad la..:p

B making wish..

Mau makan..cepat..haha

I also can make wish...wheee~~

We cut the cake and put it back into the fridge...haha..oh well..its too late to eat something cold..


B is awarded the Best BF in the World by Acelin Award 2010..=)

The Day

I guess the sky has been treating B really well..it was cloudy and cooling the whole day...super nice weather on his birthday..haha..Suppose to go PC Fair but decided to watch movie at home instead...Enjoy the weather while we can mer..=)

Well..must spend some time to get ready for our lovely dinner in the evening..had been searching high and low for a nice restaurant for his birthday lo...in the end decided to try Castell Restaurant for its blue cheese tenderloin..slurrrppp..

keke..I guess im liking eyeliner when I make up now..:p

Castell Restaurant, situated near Jaya One

B going through the Menu

Me me

Ciabatta Bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar plus caramelize garlic

We ordered

Portobello Mushroom with Mixed Herb and Tabasco Sauce RM15.00


The Portobello Mushroom is well grilled..it remains super juicy inside and it just flows out when you cut it...the mixed herb and Tabasco sauce goes really well with the earthiness of the mushroom..thumbs up..

Main Course


Stilton Tenderloin Rm68.00

It comes with corns, Salad and a huge baked potato with sour cream and spring onion

This is a very special combination of English Blue Cheese and beef tenderloin..Stilton is a very flavorful blue cheese that usually goes well with olives and crackers..but having it with beef tenderloin is something that we never had before...To my surprise..its very nice..it goes very well with the grilling flavor of the tenderloin..It gives an extra kick to the beef..nice...

I had

Mixed Grill RM 39.00


We have a sausage, two prawns, spring chicken and grilled lamb with the same condiments as B

Well..it is a super worthy dish as you have many things to munch on...The sausage is rather normal, prawns..hmm..not really a prawn fan..the spring chicken is quite dry..and the grilled lamb is...so so only..all were marinated well...but perhaps the grill is too hot and resulting in overcook meats

Camwhore sebelum balik

We went to Delicious for a cup of Illy's Cappuccino before heading back..

Its superrrrr nice..because the milk foam is super firm and gave a nice creaminess to the cappuccino..slurrppp

We ended the day with this..

Asti, sparking wine

We bought this from Tioman Island..and its super cheap...it has a well sweetness in it with lots of fruitness with a nice bubble...slurrrppp..as aspected..I became a cherry tomato after drinking!! :p B insist me to look at myself into the mirror...@@

So thats all on his birthday..simple and yet a memorable one..=) and now! we can finally go to Casino together!! wheeeee~~~ we sudah legal!!! :p

No comments: