I guess this can be implied in every aspect in life..whether it is in love, studies, work etc. Sometimes when you are trying to accomplish something...you just tend to hold back and keep the best out of you in yourself..If you do so, others will never know the real you inside and the best of you...I say just give it all and try your best in everything that you do...so in the end of the day..you knew you had done everything that you could and even if it did not work out, you knew that you have no regrets...
At times, little little small things like not keeping to your words can show what type of person you are..whether you are ignorant or just, not a person who can hold great responsibilities..So before you promise anyone anything, think twice because once word is said and not realize, you can bid good bye to the word - trust.
Is it good to have a sudden urge for a change? Felt like chopping it off for a brand new start..A fresh start. But as I look into the mirror, I see hope and future for us .
I think, I shall keep it as it is now as I am pretty comfortable with what I have now. and oh. I am referring to my hair. :p
By the way, what's with guys and girls with long hair? Not referring to you sayang, I know you had given me a green light to divorce with my hair. But 80 percent of the guys out there like girls with long hair. I even read before that guys think that girls with long and straight hair are more approachable. Tell me why? Probably long hair gives an impression of a girl with a feminine and gentle side like what Victor said.
I know that if I chop my hair off now I will regret as hell because all my envy poison will sting me whenever I see girls with long wavy hair like those in Hair Shampoo advertisement. All my life until like secondary school I had a short hair cut which is horribly ugly because my mum thinks that it is better to be like this. When I finally can stand on my ground to have a say with my own hair cut, I have to chop it off for the sake of Red Crescent Competition. Then from that day onwards, I started to have longer hair cuts compare to before though I am not exposed to re bonding, perming and all until college era. I have not dye my hair nor highlight yet though...hmmmm..should I? haha...
I am crapping already..time to sleep and start on my synthesis tomorrow. Nights love.
At times, little little small things like not keeping to your words can show what type of person you are..whether you are ignorant or just, not a person who can hold great responsibilities..So before you promise anyone anything, think twice because once word is said and not realize, you can bid good bye to the word - trust.
Is it good to have a sudden urge for a change? Felt like chopping it off for a brand new start..A fresh start. But as I look into the mirror, I see hope and future for us .
I think, I shall keep it as it is now as I am pretty comfortable with what I have now. and oh. I am referring to my hair. :p
By the way, what's with guys and girls with long hair? Not referring to you sayang, I know you had given me a green light to divorce with my hair. But 80 percent of the guys out there like girls with long hair. I even read before that guys think that girls with long and straight hair are more approachable. Tell me why? Probably long hair gives an impression of a girl with a feminine and gentle side like what Victor said.
I know that if I chop my hair off now I will regret as hell because all my envy poison will sting me whenever I see girls with long wavy hair like those in Hair Shampoo advertisement. All my life until like secondary school I had a short hair cut which is horribly ugly because my mum thinks that it is better to be like this. When I finally can stand on my ground to have a say with my own hair cut, I have to chop it off for the sake of Red Crescent Competition. Then from that day onwards, I started to have longer hair cuts compare to before though I am not exposed to re bonding, perming and all until college era. I have not dye my hair nor highlight yet though...hmmmm..should I? haha...
I am crapping already..time to sleep and start on my synthesis tomorrow. Nights love.
No comments:
Post a Comment