Saturday, August 14, 2010

Unfinished

Friday it is and its assignment day again...hmmm..I should name friday as assignment day from now on since there are unlimited things to be done even we do not have class. Which reminded me from next week onwards there will be class on Friday..haiy..

I am officially on a financial crisis...thanks to PTPTN who are always late and uninformed! damn..just need to tie my tummy and get through these two months..DAMN..

Mask Mask Mask

Long since I had pamper myself with mask..so B has to be my victim also...wheeeee~~

haha..a bit unwilling ya b??? :p

peace! :p

B's very sexay sitting poseeeee...@@

Blushing..

Today I saw 'someone' blushing because of shyness..haha..It is quite cute though..:p aiyo..sudah one year plus still shy meh? haha..hmmm..probably because no one asked me anymore so I won't blush already now.If anyone ever ask me again..I would proudly tell our story again because I will never get bored of it..Some people said its a perfect love story, some said just a normal story...As long as both of us never get bored of it and work hard for our happy ending, no matter it is an extraordinary drama liking story, or a plain and simple story, we will still be happy and content.


Thanks to the fan I found a perfect angle for a shot like this below!!

fail I know...but I like!!! dont care...:p 

Have a great weekend people...I shall try and gather my mood to read my journals then..=)

No comments: