Girls will always be girls
Topic of discussion, differences in personality and post break up. or shall I say, lessons I had learnt from my friends.
'Fire vs fire'
What will happen when two person with the same fiery personality comes together? If I angry, you will be angrier than me. Let's see who wins the emo award.
'Water vs Water'
What will happen when two highly tolerance person comes together? Its okay to have a little flaws, because I have mine too.
As said, no matter which category you fall in, the most important thing is to be honest with your partner and ask yourself, is he/she really the one for you. Rational thinking can be conflicting with what your heart beats, but mistakes from the past showed that think thrice before giving your heart out before much regret in the future.
How to overcome post break up syndrome?
As said ' If not because that you had met Aaron and at the same time he is a good guy, you would have been the same like the past. '
Which lead me into thinking..'hmmm..its damn true...I can heal in less than a month also because B had been very patient with me, slowly pulling me back into the light and showering me with his love..and also..for once in my life at that point...I had made a damn right decision to train in Kuantan..It is not because I am very strong or I can overcome it all by myself..its because I had met the right guy..and that is the most rational thing I had ever done..which is to say yes to b..'
Things I realize..
I suddenly realize that all the friends that I knew had mature so much and can make rational decisions for what is best for them in the coming future. We do not make hasty decisions just to pleasure ourselves in short term, but learning from our mistakes for a better future.
I am sure one day, we will all find our very own soul mate..At that time, I am sure we will be sitting down and talking about marriage instead of bf ...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment