Today..had a little confusion and misunderstanding with my dad due to my bad mood because of headache.Alright. I have to admit that what I said was pretty nasty and was truly sorry for that. And so, I apologize and explained myself.
The point is, I told my dad. I know what I want in my life, and I know what I am doing. You don't have to worry about me because I will do well in my academics. ( I am not trying to be proud of myself here ) I am not a perfect daughter I know, and it is not in my nature to talk to my parents like friends or hug them or so. But I know that they had spend a lot of money on myself, hence did not say I must go overseas study, say no to my mum who volunteer to pay off my diploma ptptn, did not ask my parents to buy me new clothes or anything. I am trying to be a good daughter by not making them worried about me in everything.
You make decisions for yourself and know whats the best for youself. I am not trying to say I am darn good in this, but at least I tried. If I follow what other people say in the past, I would have been taking medicine in Russia or India by now, and probably having an super ugly hair cut and wearing a nerdy glasses. You know how many people was disappointed when I told them I wanted to take hotel management? At least I am liking what I am learning now, and I will make the best out of it in the future.
I want to prove to whoever who look down upon people who studied hotel management, and thinking that we are just a lower class server who cleans people's toilet and clear plates. One day I will held my heads up high saying that hey, I took hotel management and I succeeded. That will be my ultimate ambition to do so.
Of course I can not predict my future and I can not guarantee I can do that. But at least I will give it my best shot.
So no matter what hits me in life, whatever shit things that happen, whether it is relationship or anything, I know what my priorities are, which is studies. I will not let my emotions to overcome me into not concentrating in anything that I am doing because work is work, I don't mix it up. ( I hope I did not. :p )
Sometimes you will get lost in your life, and lost your focus. But that's life, and you learned from it. You just need to get yourself back up, and kick your own cute arsh saying that its time to wake up and focus. Because life is damn short, and you would not want to waste your time in something that is not worth it at all. You make mistakes, and you learned from it.
Of course say easy, do hard. No matter what it is, just try and get hold of your life and live the best out of it. I make lots of mistakes as well. Terlalu banyak, like my dad case. At least I know what I did wrong and apologize to him though I am quite stubborn and ego.
p/s hmmm..not trying to advice you or influencing you..haha..Just caring about you through words and hoping that you can be yourself again. The true you. I will be waiting for you, we all will. You know how much we all love you. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment