Well..today is 31th August..which means its our very own Malaysia's National Day..But sadly, racism issues seems to be seeping into everyone's mind now. Arguing about the history, arguing about this and that, I am sure one fine day if this continues, Malaysia will not be Malaysia anymore. After reading all these, I feel like running away from Malaysia so badly.
Someone told me this,
I have a choice, to either be discriminate by bumiputra, Singaporean or an American.With no doubt, me and my family migrated to the states.
hmmm....He and his wife is a professor in one of the University in the states and doing great with his family and friends there.
Do you know when you are in overseas, you are even more patriotic compare to when you are in Malaysia?
You will feel proud when you see Jalur Gemilang rosing above the skies.
You will feel proud when you see foreigners eating our local cuisine.
You will feel proud when you see a Proton Car cruising on the road.
And you are more proud, when other people actually knows about Malaysia
Last week, our college celebrated National Day earlier.
To my surprise, when Negaraku was played, there are numbers of people actually stood up and sang the song together.
Us with our Jalur Gemilang
I remembered in our last Perhentian Trip, we encountered with a very modern thinking Malay taxi driver. He told us things that I had never expected him to say. If every Malaysian has this kind of thinking, I am sure Malaysia would do much better than now. Say no to racism...
and..Happy Birthday Malaysia
No comments:
Post a Comment