'What should I wear today b? '
' T-shirt and Jeans la..it will be hot later.'
'okay okay. ( went to my cupboard to grab my t-shirt and I saw this!! )
awwww..choco holding a box le...=)
and there is a love love necklace!!!
B said he choose this love because it looks like the love that I always scribble everywhere...and its pretty true...=)
Thank you darling. Thanks for the surprise you had for me..I really did not aspect to find it in my closet!! haha..and I know you totally tipu-ed me into wearing T-shirt and pants so I will open it. muakxxxxx...Me lub lub lub...( ^ ^ )
' It is the emo time of the year again...haiy'
' Yes. But not for us' B said.
Me :: Tat..Mischa flying tonight dy wor..not worried ar?
Tat :: Why worried? I trust her. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship..
Yes indeed. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. As long as both stay true to each other, nothing will be in between them. =)
p/s Little surprises once is a while is very healthy in a relationship. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment