Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two sides

Two sides

Every human has two sides deep down inside their nature. Like I said before, one an angel and one an devil. So these two creatures will appear in your life at any time, especially when you are about to make a decision. Simple decisions like, should I go out with this guy/girl? or should I stalk this person in FB?

So the Angle will tell you,

' He is a player and a heart breaker. Don't go out with him.'

And the Devil will tell you,

' He is fun and adventurous, maybe you want to have more excitements in your life.'


And so they keep debating in your mind. Go yes, go no, go yes, go no. In the end, one will win the yes and no battle, and there goes what you are going to do. Sometimes it is a short debate, but sometimes it takes forever to come out with a conclusion. My point is, whether it is an angel or a devil, whether it is a lifetime decision or just a simple one like having what for lunch, it is all in your mind and how strong is your personal principles. For instance,

' Long time did not eat KFC..im hungry '
' Ya..why not...let's go get some finger licking goodness.' Friend said.
' Nahhh..it is so oily..Il take the salad instead. You guys go ahead.'

This is a person who strictly sticks to her principle that she will not eat unhealthy food even with people trying to influent her.

' Hmmm..I am on a diet.But I feel like eating KFC so much..Its so tempting..'
' Aiyah..forget about your diet la..once in a while eat nevermind one...' Friend said.
' Screwed it. I am going to eat KFC'

Peer pressure and stand no ground. 

See. I will not compliment myself for being a person who strictly sticks to my believe, even sometimes, I lost to the devil. Like yesterday, my dream betrayed me again. Damn subconscious mind, can't you just behave yourself.

One said, I had a strong mental strength.

Yes, that is what I need now. A strong mental strength to keep believing. A strong mental strength to not believe in things that will not happen. And a strong mental strength to control my subconscious mind.


So be gone you devil and negative thoughts! Be gone!

Its a very random post I know.=)

No comments: