Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cute little things

Okay..No self pictures in this post alright so no worries..But this time we will see some real cute creatures!! =)

Saw this in my friends blog...its too cute to not to grab this picture!

Have you heard of the breed call Akita?

This is baby Akita. Look at the paw! =)

Tell me Akita is not cute!!! its so adorable!

If you never heard of Akita, please watch Hachiko thank you. This movie is an awesome real life story about a faithful Akita name Hachiko with his owner.It made me cried like mad throughout the whole movie. After watching this movie, then you will really understand why dog is man's best friend. If you are too lazy to download, you can always ask from me. =)

This is awesomely cute! I left it on my desktop so I can look at this picture anytime. haha
I so want that evil looking puppy! 

Cup's Love

So cute! gosh!

I wonder how big is the cup! haha

This is SO cute!

I know Dolores don't fancy rodents, but don't you think it is cute! haha

For those who doesn't like rodents, I would suggest you to stop reading now..:p

So round and cute! hahaha..I want!!

OMG! this is too cute! hahaha..Look at the watery eyes and cute nose!

Can I have a Roboski too?? pleaseee~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! The guinea pigs are cute, but mind you, i just saw them real life this morning, and they're not cute at all..i could feel them crawling on me..!! hahahah

LiNLiN said...

they don't crawl over people laaa...haha..normally they will run away from you! so no worriess..=)