I never drove to KLIA before, and I rarely drive around recently. So yeah, its a BIG challenge. My parents was damn worried about me because they know I am quite noob in driving. Though I am quite worried myself, but I still went on without referring to Google map or anything, but relying on Yuva's directions. So here we go!!!
At first we decided to use the highway there, but in the middle of the road, we actually bump into Wendy and her family. She did not see us of course, only her mum. They were using the old road. So what the hell, follow them only. haha. After a while, i realize it was a HUGE mistake. Why? Because Wendy dad drove so fast and we lost them. Yuva said I was damn smart to take this road.
The road was dark, narrow with no street lights and everyone is driving on high speed. And smart motorcyclist riding with no lights on and wearing full black. Smart right? @@ I can not drive faster than 80mph because it was really damn dark. I almost bang into a car twice! We were scared to death but its not my fault okay? First there was this car driving from opposite direction trying to overtake the lorry in front of him. Smart! Did not realize there is car opposite of the road. Luckily my reflects was fast enough to avoid anything bad happening.
The the second time was when we were on a round about. I was driving happily in the middle of the road and out of no where, there was this car on high speed suddenly turned in to the junction on my left from my back. No signal nothing and just turned! The Vios in front of me was shock also and it stopped in the middle of the round about. GOD! Three of us were damn shock in the car but once again luckily my reflects was fast enough to stop the car before hitting it. Dumb ass driver!
Even B was worried about me and text me whether I had arrived or not. I felt damn relieved when I reach KLIA seriously. Safe and sound baby. haha.
Four of us
The rest were not free to sent her off so its just the three of us who went. Of all people, I did not aspect Wendy to take civil engineering really. As long as she is liking what she is doing, we all have no objection. haha..Same goes to Eunice in US! haha.Maybe you two can work together in the future. =)
My neighbor, classmate since Form 1, same tuitions and my lovely daughter. Wishing you all the very best in UK and hope that you will enjoy yourself there. Wear more clothes and keep warm my dear. We will miss your dearly. =)
My lovely cousie Yuva
Miss talking to you so much! haha..Still the same old Yuva with the same personality. Love you girl and we should meet up more. =)
So many friends left to overseas to further their studies, and so many going to graduate and start working soon. Time flies ya. I am turning 22 soon! Gosh! Perhaps the next one leaving will be us. We are graduating next year and though it is still in planning stage, but most probably we won't be working in Malaysia. Hmm.Can time just go slower now!
No comments:
Post a Comment