Sunday, September 26, 2010

1 2 3

After the last misunderstanding with my dad, I had learnt from my mistake and be a good girl to go home more often. And guess what happen?

Mum : Why are you coming back every week? No need la...two weeks once enough.


First thing my dad said when he fetch me from the station,


Dad : Where is Aaron ar? He did not follow you back?


Mum : Why Aaron did not come down?.....( Mum kept talking to me >.< ) I tell you, Aaron looked like an artist in the drama I watch...

Seriously, I think my parents miss Aaron more than me! Last time ask me to come back more, now complain I come back too often. What is this!! haha

Polar Bear : Eh..Why you so free ar now? Last time ask you come back don't want.

Well, next time before I go back, i must think properly first. haha.

Guess what is back!!!!
McD Double Twist.
(  Can't really remember what is the name though. :p )

I miss thisssss!! haha. Don't know since when they started to stop the production of this ice cream, and now its back! wheee..I hope they have choco top for this...it will be slurrrrrrrrpilicious. haha. One thing about Mcd ice cream is, it is cheap and it is easily accessible. You can find it almost everywhere. 

This is how you should eat it. Lick baby lick! :p :p

 Me with my ice creammm

  
=)

Cute right my little ice cream creation! should name this fella 'Mak Dong Dong'..saying this reminds me of Kar Woon..haha..I think I heard Mak Dong Dong from her don't know when..:p

Pink Bubble Skirt

Long Long Long Long time ago when I was in secondary school, I bought this pink bubble skirt because I was influenced by the sales lady. DAMN! The minute I brought it home, i regretted it. Because I have no idea how to wear it. So I kept it in my cupboard for a long long long long time. And I finally decided to give it ago.

Looks okay from here right?


>.<

I have no idea how to wear it...So i decided to wear it with a grey spaghetti top. Ignore the slippers thank you. We have to walk the whole day so I decided to make myself comfy. So what do you think? I think I looked funny. haha. The skirt is too long for me and it makes my lower body looks wider than usual.

How to wear this skirt la! Aiyor. For the moment, I will keep it back in the cupboard. So long bubble skirt! 

No comments: