The biggest pain in the arsh for women, literally. Out of no where, it came earlier. I did not notice the signs of it coming except for B.And I can proudly told him that it won't come so early. But I have to agree that he knows me better than I know myself now. Woke up this morning and realize 'oh shit, something is not right..arrrr..sudah mari '
It was quite painful this time as I can hardly make myself smile even if I wanted to. I want to sit down and thats it, Do not Disturb me and Do not let me stand up. Gosh. Women can be so hard at times because of PMS and Period Pain. Seriously, do not make a woman on period pain angry, they will bite! Hope it will subside tomorrow! shooohh shooohh..
How to make period pain less irritating?
1. You will need something sweet
Things like cake and chocolate will definitely make you feel better after eating it. Do not take cold stuffs though especially on the first day, its suicidal.
2. You need something warm and hot
A cup of hot tea and some hot choc should help to keep your womb warm so it will be guai and won't make you suffer. =)
3. Pink Pill
If it is really killing pain, please take your pink pill which is pain killer before it becomes worst. But do not over consume it though because it may affect you in the future.
4. Sweet talk
Yes. A caring and loving words from your loved one will definitely make your day a good one instead of a gloomy one.
Since I am not emo because of period pain now, I shall share some funny pictures of us. =p
Thanks to b, I had this Japanese Samurai like bangs. haha.He blew my hair to form this.
And later on, he blew it to the side to make it better. Still exposed!!
Him with his evil smile. :p
Have a great week ahead people.
Loves Lin
No comments:
Post a Comment