I have found my long lost twin sister!
On the left is my cousin sister and on the right is me when I am still a baby!
I showed this to my brother and he agreed with me that we look so much alike! haha..but he said I look much fatter! oh damn! haha. See seee. I am quite photogenic when I am still a small kid! haha. sudah mau show longkang when tak ada longkang. =p
I have a lot of my baby pictures actually, even those 18sx bathing pictures. haha. Last time my parents like to take pictures and video of me because I am the first child in the family and my grandparents first grandchildren. So they all very much sayang me last time. I used to rotate staying in both houses, my mother side house and my dad side house. haha.
My mum always said my head was damn big last time, when she was giving birth to me, my head was too big until I have difficulties in coming out smoothly. It took the doctor almost an hour plus just to pull me out. She said after me, all my brother just pop out smoothly. haha. I guess that is why I am quite hard headed now. :p
I was quite cute when I was a baby, but it all went wrong after i start growing. haha. I looked super mature since young. Don't believe me? See this
Maybe one or two years old
and now.
haha. nahhhh..I think I am cuter last time. =p
p/s Why don't you go dig back all your old pictures and see how much you had grew after 21 years? You will realize how much you had changed physically and mentally. 22th, I am coming to you in 4 months time.

No comments:
Post a Comment