Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday blues

Okay Okay...TWO assignments down! ^^v

Still a few more long ones to go..=( Arrr..forget about it for tonight..Had full day class since morning until 5.30pm, brain juice also almost drained finish after digging all my French back. At least I manage to compile two assignments and finish the touch up for both. I am done done done for today. Sorry If I did not on MSN, I don't feel chatty after finishing my work for today.

=p

Waking up at 7 after three weeks of holidays sucks to the max! Grrrrr... I feel like just stopping my alarm and continue my dreams, but, I know I HAVE to wake up..Damn freaking tired.. My body alarm have not adjusted back to college body alarm yet..

I AM SLEEPY!!!

One thing that I am happy about today, My dissertation topic is approved and I am actually looking forward to start on it. haha. Was cracking my head to come out with a topic that I will like to do and interested me, and in the end, I will do I do best, which is sexist! haha. Don't worry, it has nothing to do with 18sg things really. Just a cross between sexist and feminism. Let me finish my dissertation later on only we will see how it goes. =) 

I think I should sleep soon, I am already dropping on my laptop now. @@ Shall end my post with an ugly picture.. =p
Nights people...=o

No comments: