So how do I look if I chop my hair until this length?
Not too bad isn't it? Worry not. I have not chopped it off but just tucked it into my shirt to see whether I look okay in it. My hands are super itchy to chop my hair off now damn. I know I love long straight hair and I know damn well I will regret in the future if i chop it off..but I can not help it but to feel like I need a change in my hair style! I need a makeover man! hahaha..Probably will dye my hair end of this year with the help of my b.. :p hope my mum won't kill me for that..haha..I will just say I stand under the sun too long until my hair also change to brown color.
and oh! HOLIDAY ON BABY!!!! hahahahaha...yay! Me and b going to sabah early next year! keke..well.air asia go has this september offer now until 12th of september to various location, everything included with a super reasonable and cheap price. When I saw it yesterday, I was so pumped up because its damn cheap! haha..and my dad suggested it to me at the very first place to go with Aaron. >.< If he said so, why not! haha. and our flight and hotel was confirmed already! oh yay! we are flying to Kota Kinabalu baby!!! i am so excited! hahaha. I better save more money from now on, going to France in March next year also.
and oh..its a bit early to say this..but Happy last day of fasting to all our Malay friends out there and Selamat Hari Raya...I shall enjoy KL with very less traffic for these few days..keke..=)
I AM GOING TO SABAH! I don't know why I am so happy really! hahaha..probably because I am flying over the sea! yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment