1. Marketing assignment 4
2. Yogurt making project
3. 4 Case Studies to analyze
4. 1 Exercise and 1 past year question
Great holiday indeed! oh well. Still in holiday mood but not working mood yet. So. Better get starting soon before dying later. @@
Last year, Aaron's mum suddenly gave me a very beautiful Kebaya top one day and she said it was Aaron's grandmother's Kebaya. She said it was very small and only I can wear it at that time, so she gave it to me. I was real flattered because somehow it is like a sign of recognition for me.=) But that was last year and I have not get the chance to wear it until yesterday.
Its a black Kebaya with red and blue embroidery.
It was quite transparent so I have to wear a black tube inside. Aaron's mum said I can wear it with spaghetti top inside. I was totally surprise when she said that because if its my mum, I think she would ask me to wear a black t-shirt inside or something! tsk tsk. my mum is quite close minded when it comes to my dressing.
Camwhore time with Kebaya!
Its black black day.=)
The Kebaya is pretty small from the last picture. And oh, I wore it with the flower belt Dolores bought for me from Bangkok! =)Kebaya Top plus jeans..hmmm..not a bad combination after all. But I got say, its the most cover up outfit I had ever worn recently. Hot sial! haha.
Went to Aaron's friend's house for open house..makan rendang makan lemang and makan nasi beriyani..slurrrrpp.. I was the only one in Kebaya! YES! :p haha. I have no idea why I had been craving for some beer and fries recently. So we went over to Brussels for their fries!! I wanted to have Guinness on the tap but of all places why Brussles tak ada! aiyorrr.. its okay. We have this instead!
Tetley's English Ale
Its super smooth and super light compare to other beers and even lighter tha Hoegarden on tap. Can you imagine that? haha. I think for girls who can not take really heavy beer, this is a good choice.
The fries!!!!
Gosh. Last time when we had it we were sharing it with other people so it finished very fast, but since its only for both of us, wahh, its ALOT! I can barely finish half of it. Suggested for sharing sharing ya. =)
Some things are very fragile, like human relationships. It takes two hands to clap and two hands to make it happen. This implies in everything and I am not talking about love this time. If efforts had been made and there
is no response, I can either wait or just leave it. For now I shall wait, because I still believe. And I actually got emo-ed over it, urgh. oh well. Just want to ramble a bit. Done rambling. Byes. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment