Its time for food again!! o( ' v ' )o
Sunday's breakfast...I made.....
Cinnamon pancake with b's apple and raisin stew
I had said before I am not so much of a pastry person because I seldom have the chance to bake and all..but hey..incredibly, I can make nice pancake for breakfast! Oh well..I just hope that B and his parents are not saying its good to make me feel better..
Sunday Lunch...we made...
Spaghetti with tomato sauce
Sounds pretty normal right? We have cellery, tomatoes, onions, carrots, kidney beans and minced chicken inside..We even flavored the sauce with some red wine, cumin seeds, chili powder and some chili paddy! Tell me it is not awesome...slurrppp..
Sunday dinner...we made...
Vegetables platter
We have fried bitter gourd, pumpkin and aubergine...the batter is also flavored with some chili powder and cumin seed...its just nice and crispy with a little bit of indian flavors in it..Best goes with a beer really..
Then I also made...
Sauté oyster mushroom with garlic
Sounds pretty easy and simple right..it is!!! haha...just mushroom garlic and some seasoning..thats it..mushroom goes really well with garlic and black pepper..probably because these are all earthy flavors.
One of the little surprises I got for B for his birthday...China Ha Mi Melon
Look at the size..its HUGE
I was suppose to be getting Japanese or Australian Rock Melon for him...but I was attracted to this giant melon once I stepped into the shop...and surprisingly, it is not that pricey compare to the rest...so I die die also carry this Melon weight at 3kg for B...this baby melon is 3kg!
haha..see how happy is b...=) we even name the melon Baby Rocky! :p We can even hold it like a baby...cute right?
See how big it is!! slurrrpppp
It is crunchy, sweet and juicy...just what we needed on a hot day like this..
Monday Lunch...we had..
Ayam Penyet!
Beef Bakso Soup
Awesomely soft chicken with super spicy chili will make your mouth swell and satisfied until dinner time..You can get addicted I am telling you if you are a spicy lover...=)
Just to cool things down, we had...
Lin Chee Kang
Just what we need today to cool down our spicy tummy and to quince our thirst...=)
Tell me I don't eat!!! :p
I can not wait for our dinner this saturday! wheeee~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment