Do you know the scariest thing of all besides ghost, all sorts of phobia is perhaps the human's heart?
You met all sorts of people in your life..kindergarden friends, primary school friends, secondary school friends, some camp fire friends, tuition friends, college friends..clubbing friends to some and working friends..Through these years, you had encounter with so many different people in different stages of your life..but which or whom is the ones that you really do cherish?
and which, is fake.
The biggest faker in the world, the biggest liar, the biggest actor or actresses will be us humans. People who wants attention, people who are desperate, people who are in need of companion, people who are greedy etc.
Liar liar pants on fire
Scariest of all. Tell you this, give you this excuse, give you that excuse, convincing you this and that, promise you this and that. In the end, nothing.
Oscar winning actors and actresses
Oh so friendly in front of you, oh so sweet oh so lovely. Turn their back, here comes a huge stab at your back..
Desperate attention seekers
People who are just not satisfied with what they have and desperately seeking for opposite sex's attention even though they already have someone next to them.
Arrogant rude and so into them self's jerk
The world is revolving around them and they are the center of the universe. No one is better than them and they are the best person in the world
Rich and stingy bugger
Money is their water, and diamond is nothing. They have all the money in the world and yet still so calculative over little small things. Show off their LV bags, the latest IT gadgets, car that can buy you a huge bungalow in KL etc, boasting about what they had buy and where they went, but don't even know the simple rule of respecting people.
There are more. Of course there are many good ones. Let's talk about those another time.
The point is, you met them, saw their true colors, in the end of the day, you knew you had learned something from them, to not be like them.
From what I had learned, do not trust people so easily. You can smile, you can talk, but just because of that, doesn't mean you know everything about me nor you can judge me.
Gah...
I may not be a person who is super duper friendly and claiming everyone as my friend, though I sat down quietly, doesn't mean I am doing nothing. I am slowly learning about other people and observing. So you may be surprise when I remember things more than you do.
Sorry if I am a cool person to you, I just need some warming up.
p/s Sentimental because I saw something in FB that I had long forgotten. bugger. oh well. it is the past and I had grew up way more than what I thought.

No comments:
Post a Comment