Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Romantis

Am I a romantis? hmmm..no..not really...ermm wait..probably a little maybe..let me think..mana ada...okay larrrrr...I AM :p

Let me analyze a little ::

I love sunset, I love sea, I love beach, I love white sand, I love 'love', I love pink things, I love cute stuffs, I love babies, I love being loved, I love him, I love to sunggle, I love any love soapy drama, I love to read romantic stories that makes me cry, I love to see nice couple pictures, I love to see people happily in love, I love to see how other couples when they are together, I love holding hands, I love huggies, I love to see couples lovey dovey I love to see my friends lovey dovey I love to see my friends happily in love etc

Conclusion, I am a romantis.

urghhhh...

Well. I don't know whether it is a good thing or not for being one...Probably I need love to flourish..I need to see love, i need to feel love, I need to touch love and LOVE ~~~~ 


arrrrrrr...run away before other people kill me for saying too many love-s !! :p


Me ::  B...am I one?

Him :: huh???? 

bluek..I am just being random for the moment... =)

No comments: