Mr Randall Chen, what shall I say about him? One of the most happening guy in our badge other than Carlos..haha..crazy bugger who does a lot of crazy things..and I guess because of all these crazy stuffs, it made our college life filled with laughter...Since Mr Policemen determines to pursue his police dream next year, so he had choose to complete his degree in Switzerland...
His Farewell
We went over to Ribs by Vintry for his farewell dinner
I posted this event in FB one week before this..and the people who agreed to come was basically me aaron carlos and randall for the first few days...was kind of worried that no one will turn out...but SEE!!!
People who came! wheee~~
oh well...ala minute as usual..but hey.. at least they came and support! happy!
Three of us
Oh well..honestly..For some reason I must thank Randall for being a kepochi person and also a close friend of B..if not because of that...i would not have a chance to know more about B and have the chance to be with him...i am grateful really..but I never told him so...shhhh..I don't think he reads my blog anyway..haha...he is too macho to do so...:p
Us and Kee Shern
Until now this very day, i still call Kee Shen 'Kee Shern'...I am already used to it and he certainly don't mind....sooo...Kee Shern it is...and oh..thats for me to call only..haha..The reason why I know his name is because during diploma times, Ryan told me he will be the top student..and I am pretty much looking forward to see this guy...He has always been a guy with leadership and thoughts that will never cross your mind..sometimes I am jealous..haha..oh well..not trying to be kiasu to win him or something...but i always think..'why i never thought of that..brilliant! ' haha..anyways..enough of praising...but i must say..Kee Shern is indeed a good friend to us....and hey...may things go your way this time...=)
My Sunny Chew who tries and steal the spot light...
Calvin Jon and ghostly Carlos
Anyways...its FOOD time...
Chili Mussels ordered by Mischa
Did not get to try so can not describe here..sorry...but I must say..the portion is pretty huge
Meat and Cheese Platter
I must say..this is pretty awesome..it never cross my mind for me to order cheese platter in the past..but knowing there is Manchego inside totally gets me into ordering this...and to my surprise..it comes with quite a few slices of ham..there are two types of ham in this dish..but sorry to say..I have no idea what is it...then comes two types of cheese..San Simon and Manchego..I first know about these two cheese from B actually...It is a pretty common Spanish cheese used in the restaurant we work part time at..( shh..can not say the name..if not my blog will appear in google search engine again :p ) the cheese is just splendid..Both are hard cheese and it goes very well with olives and crackers...
San Simon cheese is made from cow's milk and it has a very creamy and buttery texture. As for Manchego, it is made from sheep's milk with small and unevenly distributed air pocket. It also has a slightly buttery texture but slightly more compact than San Simon cheese. Both of these will go very well with some sweet jam and dried fruits.
Saute Mushrooms
I somehow think that any sauté fresh mushroom with olive oil or butter will taste good no matter how you cook it.This one they sauté with some herbs and chili with olive oil. A pleasant dish indeed.
Char grilled pork ribs with black pepper sauce
It comes with a huge portion of uncut long ribs with loads of creamy peppery sauce and some coleslaw at the side. The ribs are pretty hard to eat because it is not cut into individual pieces. The pork is not as well marinated as the ones you can find in Elcerdo. The flavors mostly came from grilling the ribs and also by the sauce. But I must say..the sauce is pretty awesome. It is creamy, peppery and goes quite well with pork ribs. I know I am pretty bias when it comes to good pork dishes because I had tried the best ribs in Elcerdo. Now i miss the Iberico Ribs there. Seriously people, got chance please go try their Oven Roasted Iberico Spare Ribs! ITS SPLENDID! hey..I suppose to talk about Vintry. My bet. :p
Teriyaki Pork Ribs ordered by Carlos
Seriously, I think the ribs are out shine by the huge amount of caramelized onions..haha..Never tried the ribs so can not really comment about it..
Both of the dishes
Us us
Group photo before leaving the restaurant..=) i love this picture..
Next one who is leaving to USA..

Ngap King Carlos
Oh well..with both of the most happening people leaving to overseas to continue their studies, degree will never be as heboh as it is in higher diploma. Will I miss them? like duh. haha. I miss the crazy times, trips, their Ngap at the most uncommon time even during lectures, and just their laughter in class. oh well. It is their chosen path and I hereby wish them all the best in their studies and life.
oh well..in less than a year time Randall is coming back what! :p 100k for half a year degree! @@ and RM60 for a Mcd meal ! @@ somehow, I am grateful I am still in Malaysia. :p




No comments:
Post a Comment