Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Door

People used to have this saying...When a door is shut on your, another door will be open for you. 

Well ya, I never doubted this saying and always believe in this. Each of our life has its own way, and no matter what drops on you, you will still learn to stand up and continue walking your journey. 

If you never fall, you will never learn to walk. A struggle is good for you to learn how to deal with it in the future.

My family had their eyes on me on what I will do in the future. They are curious and somehow, if  I tell one person I will do this, everyone in the family  will start asking me about this. Dad said, don't worry, it is still early.

I know I know. Perhaps getting interview again and again will help me to prepare myself in the future. Then I will know exactly what am I getting myself into and will be well prepared at that time. 

It is like one of the interview I had when it was my first term in college. I was still new in college because it was merely a few weeks after college started and I was suppose to go for a scholarship interview. I am totally clueless about what I should do and I am suppose to prepare power point slides on myself. There comes my 'competitors' who are one term ahead of me, so who do you think will get it? A new student who uses flower pictures, moving objects in slides, or those who knew briefly what is the industry about?

I did not get it of course. Again, it is a learning experience for me. At least I know, I have to be professional when it comes to interview, no childish power point slides and immature presentation. haha. 

The point is, I will get upset for awhile because of my interview performance, I will think what can I do better in that interview, but.....it is already done-d. I can not do anything anymore but to think of other options. I don't know the results yet, but among 18 people who were individually picked by the lecturers, only 4 or less will be chosen.hmmm.


Talking about uni, it had been a long long journey, almost four years and what? It is going to end in one and half month time? Oh my god. The work loads are still very heavy and everyone seems to be pushing themselves to the limit now. Even after everything is done, we only have like one week break before we start our four months internship. They are really training us for the industry don't you think so? haha. Anyways, off I go to class now. Byesss...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

hm.. i thought its " when a door is shut, a window is opened"?? anyway, same meaning.

all the best in your finals and getting a job =D