I am already planning on how am I going to celebrate after handing it the things and opps, thanks to the forgetful me, I had totally forgotten that my friend's concert was on next Saturday where I had just make plans with my girl friends. Opppss. Sorry, girls are more important. =p I can not wait for Eunice to come back though! Finally! In less than a month time! Its time for girlie talk on korean guys! hahaha..
Anyways, many friends who went overseas are coming back for summer holiday and I can not wait to see them! XD XD Miss cari makan with them...but too bad, our internship is also starting at the same time they are coming back...But anyhow, I am sure we can make up time to meet up...XD Ngapsss!
Alright, I am going to talk about something totally different which is my brother. You know in the past, I don't really talk to my brothers because, I am the only girl and somehow, I feel a little bit indifferent. And our family in the past was pretty uptight because my mum you know, if you have seen my mum, you would have known she is very fierce and scary. But things had changed recently because somehow, my mum and dad's mindset had changed, which is a damn good thing and I don't deny it. haha.
So fine day, I was trying to dig from my brother who he likes and his really personal life, and surprisingly, he was being really honest with me. haha. Perhaps I was being a little bit pushy and he cannot resist me. =p Despite being 3 years younger than me, he was very mature when it comes to relationship. He said he don't want to start a relationship because he wants to concentrate in studies, then he said, what if his relationship did not end up well like my other brother. When I heard him saying that, I thought he was quite cute. haha. Because this brother of mine, I think he is the most serious person in the house and always being very 'guai' at home. Hearing him says that, makes me think, oh, he is really innocent and guai.
But recently, he found someone that he likes and I was so excited. So one fine day, I asked him, so how's love life. He said, very complicating, haiy. Well to be brief, it is about religion problem which is, not really serious I must say.And then he did something really bold though, he asked my parents:
Can I convert into Christianity?
I was like..WAHHH! You so brave! hahaha..Not to my surprise, my dad said, as long as it is not Muslim then can dy...Me and my other brother did not even toughen up and ask my parents on religion issue and there goes my another brother went to my parents without any second thoughts. And this was before he even started with that girl..That, I must compliment him on his boldness. haha..
The point is, I always think that my brothers are still small kids and don't know anything about love. The next thing you know, we are talking about relationships among each other. The younger one I don't really know yet, because he is quite mysterious at home. haha. Perhaps in a few more years after he steps into college life. The other two, they turned out to be a real fine lad. Not trying to compliment them just because they are my brothers. haha..Come to think of it, I am really proud of them. Anyway, don't try and bully my brothers ar! I will kick your ass! XD

Alright, I am going to talk about something totally different which is my brother. You know in the past, I don't really talk to my brothers because, I am the only girl and somehow, I feel a little bit indifferent. And our family in the past was pretty uptight because my mum you know, if you have seen my mum, you would have known she is very fierce and scary. But things had changed recently because somehow, my mum and dad's mindset had changed, which is a damn good thing and I don't deny it. haha.
So fine day, I was trying to dig from my brother who he likes and his really personal life, and surprisingly, he was being really honest with me. haha. Perhaps I was being a little bit pushy and he cannot resist me. =p Despite being 3 years younger than me, he was very mature when it comes to relationship. He said he don't want to start a relationship because he wants to concentrate in studies, then he said, what if his relationship did not end up well like my other brother. When I heard him saying that, I thought he was quite cute. haha. Because this brother of mine, I think he is the most serious person in the house and always being very 'guai' at home. Hearing him says that, makes me think, oh, he is really innocent and guai.
But recently, he found someone that he likes and I was so excited. So one fine day, I asked him, so how's love life. He said, very complicating, haiy. Well to be brief, it is about religion problem which is, not really serious I must say.And then he did something really bold though, he asked my parents:
Can I convert into Christianity?
I was like..WAHHH! You so brave! hahaha..Not to my surprise, my dad said, as long as it is not Muslim then can dy...Me and my other brother did not even toughen up and ask my parents on religion issue and there goes my another brother went to my parents without any second thoughts. And this was before he even started with that girl..That, I must compliment him on his boldness. haha..
The point is, I always think that my brothers are still small kids and don't know anything about love. The next thing you know, we are talking about relationships among each other. The younger one I don't really know yet, because he is quite mysterious at home. haha. Perhaps in a few more years after he steps into college life. The other two, they turned out to be a real fine lad. Not trying to compliment them just because they are my brothers. haha..Come to think of it, I am really proud of them. Anyway, don't try and bully my brothers ar! I will kick your ass! XD
Love them..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment