I was feeling rather excited because can dress nice nice to jalan jalan...=) =)
It was called Oh! Sushi, located at Midvalley.
Compared to the Japanese Restaurant before this, it was rather bright and comfortable I must say. First impression? Check!
When comes to menu, yes, there are lots of sushi selections, but by the look of their sushi bar, hmmm..I will go for ramen and bento instead. Talking about ramen, not many Japanese Restaurant serves varieties of Ramen other than Ichiban Ramen that I knew of. My favorite Zanmai restaurant only serve like one type of shoyu ramen? Sobs..So yes, I choose..opppsss..I forgotten the name of it..hahaha..
It is a pork broth based with Ebi Tempura, LOTS of pork slices, kimchi ( My love! ), carrots, cabbage and onions.
It was suppose to be super spicy, but it came out, hmmm..In my spicy ranking, it would be only 2 out of 10. Haha..Anyways, it tasted good nevertheless. The broth was flavorful with a BIT of spiciness, the ramen has a springy texture that most people like and the portion is HUGE....I can't even finish half of it..haha..oppsss..
B ordered green tea soba bento set which consist of green tea soba of course, salad on the side, tempura, miso soup, cawanmushi and also California roll!
Cute right the quail egg?? =)
The quail egg suppose to be mixed with spring onion, raddish and also the broth for soba..The quail egg yolk even floats! haha
B's set was RM20.90. So tell me? Is it worth it? I think it is DAMN worth it. You have so many things in that bento set itself and by the end of the meal, you will be too stuffed to eat any other things. haha. By the way, the cawanmushi is AWESOME though...It totally melts in your mouth....slurrrppss..
I like their tea pot also...=)
In the nutshell, it is a great place if you would like to try out different varieties of ramen..They have two pages of ramen alone in the menu and the portion is huge. So I say, it is worth it. And of course not forgetting their bento sets, it comes with many other side dishes that will certainly make it value for money. So ya, if you want to try some affordable ramen and also bento sets, why not try Oh! Sushi at Midvalley. But if you are looking for sushi on conveyor belt, hmmm, please go to Zanmai..haha..In my opinion, Zanmai's sushi has better quality compared to any other Japanese restaurant at the same range. =) =)
I know I am vain, snapping pictures of myself..haha..opppss..I did not wear my shoes properly..haha..
HUHSEI! Atleast I don't have to think about dissertation for that few hours..worth it! =p
Arrrrr...Have to go back to work now...=( =( Anyways..It will be over soon! Gambate!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment