Now I believe that when you are young and foolish, you will make mistakes that you will regret forever. Mistakes that you could never, ever, change back.
No matter how long time had washed away that mistake, it will still be there.
Yes I regret like hell, but I know there is nothing I could do to turn back time.
I can only move on, and think of a solution.
No matter how people look at me in the future
It was a mistake that I acknowledge
and something that I would not want to repeat again in the future
Now that I am more mature, I see how foolish I was at that time
Childish thinking that leads to inevitable mistake
Do not let emotions to have control over you
Emotion is a scary thing, it will lead to people doing things that they are unaware of
Rationality, common sense were all thrown out the window
What left, is pain that will last forever
Acceptance of your own mistakes
Be positive, think positive
Life~~~~
1 comment:
Very good.
I am proud of you darling :)
Post a Comment