I heard so many stories recently and it took me some time to digest everything. Mix emotions, right or wrong, rationality. it doesn't matter anymore.
As long as you know what you are doing, you will take the responsibilities and bear with the cost of it..Life is all about making decisions after decisions. You will never know whether it is right or wrong until you see the results.
Go with the norm, or take the risk? I am always a believer in taking a risk, but not so much like B. Here comes the differences between a men and a women. Guys, they tend to just 'take the risk', while women, we will ' take the risk after analyzing the pros and cons'.
Love is about learning from each other. I completely agree with it.
I am sure everyone is quite familiar with this word, stress. If you know me before this, I am very much a stressed person. I am worried about this and that, stressed for small little things etc. B is a very calm person, he don't stress himself. Or shall I say, stress is not a word in his dictionary. So in these two years, I slowly learnt that stress, will do you no good but worsen the situation. I am more relax now as before, and even though sometimes when stress strikes, it will not really affect me physically or emotionally as much as it was in the past.
Been through some downs in my life, and I know how much I hated all those dramas. So I am pretty much contented with my life right now. Simple, but I am happy. I know what I want in my life, and will work my ways until I reach my goal.
Of course sometimes I will still stray here and there, but its always a learning experience isn't it? You fall, you climb back up and you walk again, reminding yourself to never fall back into the same hole again. That is what that makes life interesting.
Next time when you have your own kids, you will tell them, ' Last time when mummy was a kid just like you, I always do........'
I hope I am making some sense here. haha. Anyways. Another week to go with loads of replacement classes until late evening. @@ Talking about Monday blues. haha
1 comment:
I find it amazing how being with the right person changes us to be a better person.
Post a Comment