Saturday, July 19, 2008

The end of everything


Im tired of crying
Im tired of being so not me
Im tired of tolerating
Im tired of putting down my dignity
Im tired of letting him to overcome me
Im tired of making myself suiting him
Im tired of giving him chances
Im tired of thinking about him
Im tired of caring about him
Im tired of missing him
Im tired of loving him
All this time
I was lying to myself
Saying that he is the one
Saying that he should be the one for me
Im scare of the reality
Im scare when this day comes
When i lost parts of my heart
and i know that this will be the very end
Why should i be holding on to him when he dont know how to appreciate me
Why should i be hurting myself when i see the damages he had done to me
Why should i be giving him chances again and again
Why should i be giving myself a hope that he will change for me
Why Why Why and WHY
i had lost myself in the relationship
I forgoten who am i and who i was
I used to be strong
i used to be tough
I used to put friends above everyone
i used to be mean
i used to be happy all the time
Everything that was in me
I had lost it
Im glad that im in my training now
Atleast i can put my happy mask on
I can think of nothing else
I wanted to go home badly
I wanted to go back to where i used to badly
I miss my family
i dont want to pretend that im okay
Because i know that i am not
I dont want to lie to myself anymore