Memories of you makes me smile
But sad in the same time
I know i should have appreciate our bond
I know i should not be so childish
I regret and not regret at the same time
Both of us know that there is a huge barrier between us
Distance starting to kill me
Killing my feelings for you
I am afraid that i will loose my grip
And starting to hate you instead of loving you
It is a better way of both of us
Though i do not know how much it had affected you
How much i had hurt you
What i can say is i am sorry
and i am sorry
You are a great guy
Probably one of a kind
It is just that we missed that train by seconds
We were not meant for each other in the past
My selfishness is killing me
I rely on you too much
You always pull me up when im down
You are always there for me
I felt bad
Terribly bad
But i cant stop at the same time
Maybe we know each other too well
Too well to be true
No matter what will happen in the future
I thank you for everything that you had done for me
i thank you for all the great memories
You are still important to me
Deep down in me
i still love you
but this time
as a friend
*Dedicated to Hang Hang*
No comments:
Post a Comment