Oh GREAT!!! i can finally online at home. LIKE FINALLY..
OKAY..let me tell you guys how BAD was my life recently..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I forgotten to bring my black pants to work..bought one new pants..RM79.00 from Romp
2. I lost my court shoes in the restaurant..wore the Nose shoes which lead me to multiple muscle cramp at night.
3. I almost got hit by a car
4. I almost got hit by a motorcycle
5. My computer has to be reformatted because i can not online
6. He is treating me hot and cold ALL the time
7. My computer is okay..but the internet at home is DOWN..
8. I almost lost my touch and go card which has more than 100 bucks in it
9. I FORGOTTEN my black pants AGAIN..bought ANOTHER NEW ONE..cost me RM89.90!!
..............................................................................................
How GREAT was my life..though i having a real bad day yesterday..but im still super hyper active in the restaurant..i was on sugar rush the WHOLE day..weird..haha..
Okay..about my pants..i HAVE to explain a bit..
First..i have to wash my pants because we were soak in water a day before and my pants was full of sand..so i left it in my laundry basket..
Then the next day...when i was walking nicely to work..i realize i forgotten my touch and go card..So..i have to walk ALL the way back to my house..
Fine..my aunty called me when i was in the KTM..saying that she is staying over at KL Hilton..so asking me whether i want to go..HEY..of course i want to go..its KL HILTON!!!
I was damn happy..then suddenly-------where is my black pants...
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!FISH!!!!!! I FORGOTTEN MY PANTS AGAIN!!!
oh crap..i was really planning to go home at that point you know..
then i was thinking and thinking and thinking hard whether want to get a new pants or not..
but do i have a choice????????????
I went to Lot 10 and searching high and low for my black pants..
Oh my GOD!!! i did not realize it was damn hard for me to get a new pants..
No size..too loose..too long..too plain..
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At last i bought a Cultivation black and shimmering pants which cost me a fortune..
im broke WEI...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKAY..let me tell you guys how BAD was my life recently..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I forgotten to bring my black pants to work..bought one new pants..RM79.00 from Romp
2. I lost my court shoes in the restaurant..wore the Nose shoes which lead me to multiple muscle cramp at night.
3. I almost got hit by a car
4. I almost got hit by a motorcycle
5. My computer has to be reformatted because i can not online
6. He is treating me hot and cold ALL the time
7. My computer is okay..but the internet at home is DOWN..
8. I almost lost my touch and go card which has more than 100 bucks in it
9. I FORGOTTEN my black pants AGAIN..bought ANOTHER NEW ONE..cost me RM89.90!!
..............................................................................................
How GREAT was my life..though i having a real bad day yesterday..but im still super hyper active in the restaurant..i was on sugar rush the WHOLE day..weird..haha..
Okay..about my pants..i HAVE to explain a bit..
First..i have to wash my pants because we were soak in water a day before and my pants was full of sand..so i left it in my laundry basket..
Then the next day...when i was walking nicely to work..i realize i forgotten my touch and go card..So..i have to walk ALL the way back to my house..
Fine..my aunty called me when i was in the KTM..saying that she is staying over at KL Hilton..so asking me whether i want to go..HEY..of course i want to go..its KL HILTON!!!
I was damn happy..then suddenly-------where is my black pants...
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!FISH!!!!!! I FORGOTTEN MY PANTS AGAIN!!!
oh crap..i was really planning to go home at that point you know..
then i was thinking and thinking and thinking hard whether want to get a new pants or not..
but do i have a choice????????????
I went to Lot 10 and searching high and low for my black pants..
Oh my GOD!!! i did not realize it was damn hard for me to get a new pants..
No size..too loose..too long..too plain..
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At last i bought a Cultivation black and shimmering pants which cost me a fortune..
im broke WEI...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment