Thursday, December 18, 2008

A kick of Alcohol

Im back home..got a little bit of headache..due to the wine I drank...
and I think I am a little bit addicted to alchohol...haha..(bitter smile)
Not feeling as happy as I was this evening when i wrote a blog..

It was a weird weird dinner..WEIRD..haha..should I be happy???
I dont know...
But i dint really get the chance to talk to my manager..sobs...
He is busy neh..i sounded like a stalker...haha...
But I am really glad I saw him...really glad..

OKAY!!! This will be an emo and not so emo post..because my alcohol is wearing off..so not feeling so sad now..keke..ALRIGHT...NOW..I am going to stop thinking about all those shit..yes..I must do it..I must not let if affect me..keke..because my finals are coming..yes yes..i need to focus!!!! CEH..sounded so what what..SO...set my mind free..whatever happens will happen...just let the wind bring you to where you belong...keke...

OH..i need to write about my review for year 2008...ermm..i think i better write it in my next post..Because i think that i have LOTS to write about..keke..coming soon..

No comments: