Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PEEKS

Peeks from Seremban..i miss all of you..I was quite busy these few weeks..yes..assignments..tests..food promotion..and NOW..my finals..SHOOTS..In fact..I went backto Seremban last week..and i dare to say..i did not even stayed in Seremban for more than 3 hours..

I went back to Seremban on Saturday afternoon..Once i reached home and managed to watch my dearest tv for less than 2 hours..we have to leave to Melaka already..yes..our whole family went down to Melaka..for holiday it seems..but it is fairly tiring for me because i was traveling either in bus, train or car..GOD..what i did in Melaka?? Eat..and wander around Jonker Street..Actually Melaka is kind of interesting to me..Maybe because I am too 'ulu' and never step in Jonker Street ever in my life..haha..Yea..there are tonnes to see and buy over there..and it is CHEAP..compare to the price they sell in KL..god..just kill me..haha.and the buildings are so ancient..i felt like i am some tourist walking through a time machine..back to the good old days..maybe i am being a little over the board..and HEY..i finally experienced fish spa...muahaha..those small little cutie fishes are kissing everyone's foot..sounded so wrong..haha..but it is fun..looking at those small fishes swimming around your foot..now i know why everyone is crazy about fish spa..haha..

and that is my one day Melaka trip...the next day after lunch at Jonker Street..we went back to Seremban..as for me..i went back to KL straight..TIRING wei..ish ish..but I am fine..there are tonnes of work to be done..

One more week to go..One week of HELL..FINALS..shit..after that..its XMAS!!!! hip hip hooray!!! like i ever celebrate xmas..i always wanted to celebrate xmas..but it is not something that is practice in my family..i want a xmas tree with alot and alot of small pink balls..and a cute little angel on the top..hehe..yes..that is my xmas wish..a small little xmas tree of my own..

After xmas..SOBS..someone is leaving to USA soon..I know..and i remember...seriously..I dont know what to say..She is my best friend since we are five years old..We were in the same kindergarden..primary school..secondary school..and she is my neighbour since 5 or 6..imagine..how long is that?? there are some good times and bad times..mostly good times..we were in choir..Red Crescent..Same class since dont know when..We studied together..play together..eat together during recess time..sleep together in camps..haha..we carpool ALOT..since primary school..We went through UPSR..PMR and SPM together...We perform as COY for many times..we went to tuition together..we laugh and cry together..GOSH..we shared so many good memories together..and now..she is leaving to USA..

I made her worried about me so much..especially this year..that is why I am scare to face you guys sometimes..but I am okay and i will take care of myself..as for you..I am glad that you are going to USA..because someone that you truly love is there waiting for you there..and I know..somehow..you will know how to handle relationship better than i do..

Dont worry..il be back in one week time..and we will catch up real real soon..i miss everyone..i really do..


No comments: