Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day

Today is the last day of year 2008..I can't believe that time actually passed so fast..Okay..I am a little bit shock at this moment..reason?? I finally saw our video..haha..which is very interesting..brings back a lot of great memories..people..go and watch..haha..see whether you can see me there...Maybe you can tell your parents..'MA!!!! I am on YOUTUBE!!!!' haha..

Alright..I dont write new year's resolution..because normally things happened and everything will turn another way round..so yea..let it be and let it be..the most important thing on my list now is---my Diploma finals..yea..it is coming real soon and my heart is already beating fast when I am thinking about it..shit..nevermind that..il just work on it when I get back to college next week..

Actually I dont know what I want to say about this..but yea..I think most of you guys can get what I meant in my previous post..I did not say that..'OHH we are officially back together'..but yea..like this..haha..The reason why I did not say is things are really complicated between us..on and off on and off for like two times already..maybe more..I dont know..I was not planning to tell anyone until the time is right..Well..I finally told my buddies when we went to PD..I knew that the Truth and Dare session is targeted on me..so yea..I told them..but it was not a really pleasant one..because we were having a rough time at that point..the reason..his own personal problem that he has to deal with...I know..I really did have a hard time dealing with this cold war thing..been overreacting and thinking a lot of shit..randomly sms my friends and asking what is the meaning of on hold..but I got the answer already..

That day..when I was with Eunice packing her stuffs..I became emo after reading something..so I decided to sms him..which is a really LONG sms..telling him that I trust him bla bla bla..those emo stuffs la..and I already not expecting him to reply me and he DID..which surprised me..ahaha..

Yea..we did not sms after that...no calls no nothing..i guess he just need his time to be alone..and for me myself too..I need to be alone for awhile..I dont know what will happen when we get back to KL..maybe everything will turn back to be normal..maybe wont..but yea..anyhow..I guess I can cope with it..So no more talking about that.keke..

Eunice is leaving..and seriously..I had been with her since our gathering on sunday..Monday i went and pack with her..yesterday we went and watch 'Bedtime Story'..oh shoots..and she is leaving tomorrow..GOSH..I am going to miss her ALOT..I want to go to USA too...urghh...

Anyhow.people..enjoy the last day of year 2008..which is not a good year for me..BAH..YEAR 2009 will be a better year..keke..cross my fingers..

No comments: