We all love hugging trees back then..yes..any trees..this was us last time..

and NOW..haha..we love trees..
yes..we are not allowed to wear shorts in Puteri..so yea..our trackbottom..love it hate it..we all wore it for our PJ class..during marching..which is really essential because we dont want our legs to get burned..during our Ko-ko time..Ofcourse you wanna get rid of that annoying uniform right??? yupe..we all love trackbottom..seriously..i dont even know where it is right now..who wants to wear it at home when it is so hot..bah!!

Mr Goh!!! Our lovely add math tuition teacher..still remember all those sweets he gave us to keep our mouth busy rather than talking..haha..and I still remember..our class is one of the most noisy class and many other students can not tahan and change to another day..AWWW.my forehead..ish..EXPOSED!!! nooooooooooooo------
OKIES..wanna see me with specs?? Actually I really hate wearing specs..Wai Mae said I look like I am crying..ermm..CRYING??? haha..I look Ugly la..here..look at it and tell me about it..haha..This is a recent picture though..PD..
No comments:
Post a Comment