FINALLY!!!! Some pictures of our food promotion!!!!
Dont get me wrong..it is not that I dont want to upload..I just got the pictures yesterday people!!
and there were tonnes of it..
But there were only a few with me in it..sobs..
I was too busy wandering around..OR..im not photogenic enough...haha..Nevermind..
Lets look at the pictures shall we???
The guys trying to throw our lecturer...Mr Patrick into the air..yes..they manage to throw three of our lecturers into the air..and almost got Mr Patrick killed..OPPs...haha..
LIke Mr Patrick said--'Now i know how much you guys hated me..'
haha..HEY..we dont hate you sir..we LOVE you..haha
The battle between Culinary students and Hotel students..
It was DAMN fun!!!!trust me..it was a hell out of madness and craziness..haha
THIS..is the Culinary side..
and THIS..is the Hotel students side..meaning..OUR side..haha..see how high we were..
DENG DENG...THIS..is our NANDA performance..something like a drum performance..instead of using drums and drumsticks..we used..chopping boards and knifes..cool yea...
IT was a hit people!!!! HIT..AWESOME..haha..

okies..this is the most profesional picture ever..i SWEAR to god..haha..yes people..this is actually how our server works on that night..full of profesionalism..haha..thanks to them..everything went on smoothly..
GROUP PICTURE!!!!!
GROUP PHOTO!!!..yes..these are all my team mates....ignore tha ones that are trying to be higher than others at the back..haha..
The battle between Culinary students and Hotel students..
It was DAMN fun!!!!trust me..it was a hell out of madness and craziness..haha
Trying the catch the camera..I was stunned at the side...see???haha..yes yes...I am the one wearing black and white stripes dress..haha..

A picture of me..and our three dearest lecturers..
from the left..Mr Alex..Mr Patrick and Mr Anshul..
They are trying to catch me..sobs..
No comments:
Post a Comment