Thursday, December 18, 2008

The most simple and happy moment

IM H-A-P-P-Y..
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
WHY WHY?????

I think most of the world knew already..but I am still DAMN excited..haha..and i still want to say it OVER and OVER again..keke..

I finished my training like 4 months ago right??? which means for four months..i did not see him..which means..i did not see his FACE and take his sarcasm for four months..OH my god..it was damn long..yea..and I almost forgoten that feeling..everyday looking forward to go to the restaurant just because he is there..drinking his double espresso..telling some dirty lame jokes..talking to us with torns in it..taking the crap from us..OH..i miss that..and i miss three of us being the three chipmunks..i really do hope that everything will be fine between you guys..BACK TO MY STORY!!!!!

YES..I miss my manager----- MAX dearly..haha...

and I SAW HIM TODAY!!!!! HOAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Imagine that..i was like SHOCK+Happy+Super Happy+Ultra Happy!!!!! ahaha..He is one of the examiner for today...keke..I AM DAMN FREAKING HAPPY...haha...Seriously..I am like a small kid waiting for their present during Xmas..that is EXACTLY how happy i felt when I saw him...It really did brighten up my day ALOT..haha...I was smiling non stop the whole DAY..and I am still smiling when I am typing this..keke..

Despite all the shit i found out earlier...See-ing him..really makes me feeling happy like a small kid again..which I did not experience that for a very long time..the REALLY REALLY happy until the smiley face appears automatically on your face that type..yes..I am like that now..haha..

and I cant wait to go back to college now..because he will be there..yes yes..and i still can see him for a few hours..YAY!!!!!...seriously..I am like a small girl so in love..but people..like i said before..I just admire his leadership..thats all..i swear..keke..Time to get ready..get dress up..and see him..muahahahahhaha...ciao people..

No comments: