Saturday, October 24, 2009

Class on Saturday??

I Cc-ed..

Well..ofcourse I am not that ones who were dota-ing at FTZ..Me went there and played Diablo for awhile..got bored and started to FB and blog..ngek ngek..I dont know how to play dota or CS mer. The only games that I know how to play are Star Craft and Diablo..and so ngam star craft can not be played..aiksss..

Yes..have to talk about pool today..as i said before a few times..I am not a Ball person..I am fairly bad when it comes to anything to do with balls..example : football..Bowling ( I am the one who always sapu longkang.. :s ) Throw ball or anything to do with balls..I sucks...

same goes with pool..Many people attempted to teach me how to play pool..Chee, Diny, Jason my ex..and the list went on..and no one ever succeeded..haha.probably because I don't listen to them..but the weird thing is..since today all the guys were heading to FTZ..I suddenly thought of playing pool with Ling..and to my surprise..I really enjoyed myself..^^ I lost 2-3..but atleast i manage to hit in most of the balls..YAY!!! clap hand clap hand..So..I am not too bad with balls after all..:p

Replacement class on Saturday..not too bad after all.. at least we did had fun in pastry class..

No comments: