Viva Viva..time to bath bath...where are you???
Hiding in a corner don't want to be seen huh??? I caught you!! Mandi time..
First time bathing viva and it took two person to get the job done..haha..even Aaron's Mum came and check viva out..poor thing..shivering shivering..
Baby's version of guinea pig sauna..haha..and yea..viva is clean clean..
I got all hyped up after I bath so I decided to cam whore..sorry..please bear with me..it will take some time for me to have that urge to cam whore myself..haha..
Hair to the side maybe??? not decided yet so I am still clipping my hair up..bluek..and somehow..me love this pic alot..and I have no idea why..admiring myself..perasan sial~~~~
This is how I look if I don't clip my hair up..long until can cover eyes already..
B asked me what am i doing..
Camwhoring lo..whatelse..say cheese!!!
ahaha...cute cute..sorry lo..learned from the best already..bluek..:p
oh yea..wondering why the last pic is not b?? because..I only manage to capture 5 pics..can not make it into 6..haha
The expert's turn..haha..I do look like viva in one picture huh??
Read someone's blog saying some people blog to gain attention..Well..everyone blog for a different purpose..I blog to keep myself updated and for my friends that I can not see everyday to know how am I doing..same goes another way round..I check my friend's blog to know how they are doing..what's been bothering or making them happy..
and I also blog because this is like my little diary where I keep every single details surrounding me..as years go by, I will read back my old post to remember the things that I did in the past..and trust me...one day you will be thankful for what you wrote it down in your blog..these are all memories~~~
If you are bored out by my blog..you are welcome to not read my blabering-s and mumbling-s..there are many blogs out there that are way interesting than mine..^^
No comments:
Post a Comment