Thursday, October 1, 2009

Things we do

Things that we had been doing in class , breaks and after class....

Uno Stacko

Our new found FOC game..Well..since playing pool is not a really cheap option for them to play everyday..we got to move on to something else that is equally exciting and fun don't we??what else to do other than playing uno stacko??

Snapping pictures

Oh well..I realize the sky was really nice these few days and couldnt resisit snapping a few pictures..this is my best shot of the day..very proud~~~~

Library our second home

Going to the libary has not been a habit of mine since diploma..but ever since I started higher diploma..Library has been my best friend..everyone was stucked in library to hunt for case study..references books and having our discussion..

Playing pool

Oh well..this is what the guys do after class or during long hour breaks la..pool snooker pool!! haha..not that I dont want to play..but the place is SO pack with people..and there are not enough table for the guys themselves..takan me one noobie go and rebut their table right??haha..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My quote of the day :

Buy one free one.
Buy already must take two and guarantee best deal..

Oh well..the meaning of this phrase is actually referring to us..haha..Ling brought this up and ever since...people started to say this to us..buy one free one...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar rush rush..sugar rush rush..a sugar rush a day keeps emoness away..

Too much sugar rush in a day will cause difficulty in finding the right words to express yourself and short term memory loss..

You are very addictive and I will never get enough of you

I am your sunshine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


With lots of hugs and kisses
Baby Lin

No comments: