Things that made me happy and sugar rush
1. I did not screwded up my first kitchen solo..^^
2. My stuffed chicken thigh with apple was not bad and chef said quite okay..he said i just need more practice..ahaha..
3. My weird apple cream sauce was quite nice le..bluek..
4. I want to thank baby for being understanding..^^ you know me know..so me lovey u lots lots..^^
5. I did not cut myself..hip hip hooray!!!! though i burned myself a few times and cursed..bluek..
My imposed dish did by commis..nicoise salad ala own syle..
My stuffed chicken thigh with apples and garlic mashed potato with glazed carrot, tomato and aubergine confit..I know..presentatoin sucks..but im still improving and getting used to it..^^
Take a closer look???arrr..okie okie la..pass la..
this..is a dish did by B..oh well..see the diff between a culinary student and a hotel student?? haha
Yay!!! finish class and picture time..muakxxxxx..
Thanks again darling..<3
oh..my whole body aching now because of kitchen..too long did not stand that long already..maybe I am getting old..sobs..anyway..off to college now..going to be late..bluek
No comments:
Post a Comment