Another thursday..and another long long long day of college..from morning 8.00am until 6.oopm..aiks aikss..Anyway..I found my commis for kitchen already..YES!!! Me and b decided to go to kitchen and hunt for juniors to be our commis ( for those who don't know what is commis..commis is someone who assist you..whether in kitchen or restaurant )..to our surprise..So many volunteer to be our commis..wau..what's wrong with our juniors nowadays..haha..infact..I have 7 commis in hand..hoAA..
Classes are boring as usual..Our HR lecturer walked out of the class when teaching the topic ' Motivation' She said...since you guys are not motivated to learn, then why staying here and teaching unmotivated students..:s and then she PMS and walked out of the class.. Well..who made us unmotivated to learn..she should ask herself that..
I think I should really give Ling and hold my cam all the time..haha..because she can really snap pictures of other people..papparazi in the making..haha..most of the pictures are in FB..So if want to see see then just go to my FB..
Ngap ngap ngap!!! the ngapians..
Me kena molest!!!!!!! no good no good..haha
The ngap king...carlos!!!!!!!!! I think he really look very cute like a small kid..haha
All of us went and makan bak kut teh during break..very long did not eat bak kut teh ady le..miss miss
How hard I wish I would not be sleepy during French class..romain lettuce ar romain lettuce..can you be more lively in class??? thursday and friday..hell hell hell
I can not reformat my stupid lappie!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrr..CD drive KO so me go get and external CD drive..but can not detect wor when wanted to reformat..walauye..guai la guai..be a bit more obedient...I want to help you to bath bath mer..after that you will be more fresh and clean what..I promise after you bath il sayang you more ar..so please be guai!!! :s
No comments:
Post a Comment