Japanese Honeydew sorbet from Zanmai
Very fragrant o..you smell also sugar rush already..
Macha Tiramisu..
When I ate that time it was already half melted..but..I still felt like I was eating tiramisu cake..^^
Macha ~~~~
KY Boss being escort by two men in black..
Boss boss mau hisap???
Sweet couple in class..Tat and Mischa...
Ling took this picture..she keep complaining they are not sweet enough..sooo...Tat kiss kiss mischa lo..^^
Sniff sniff...
This is probably the most most scaring picture of the day..opps..caught in picture..
our 'dearest' HR lecturer...^^
Sexy no??
People changed as time goes by
Those two that I had once knew in the past became a total stranger to me
Who am I to judge them right?
Who am I to tell them what is wrong and what is right?
Promises that was once made were forgotten
But it doesnt matter anymore
What I can do, is close my ears and eyes
and only look at the one that is standing right before my eyes
You are who you are and nobody else
and you are not them
I believe in you
because you are Aaron..
My love
Today both of us had a ' Me myself and I' time..haha..We only had one class today so after lunch in Pyramid..I decided to stay in Pyramid all my myself to walk around and online at Starbucks..and he went back to rest whilte have some time for himself..It has been a while since I walk alone..and enjoy my own company..well..this might be a side effect from my last relationship where I always do that when he can not accompany me at times and I have to walk all by myself..Sometimes..having some time just to yourself is not a bad thing after all..
and guess what?? I went to Karaoke ALONE again..haha..the last time i went alone was because I need to release something because of break up..but this time..I went because I really feel like singing..so I went alone lo..They also look at me one kind when I say one person..but dont care ler..I enjoy then can already..haha
Talking about 'Me, myself and I' time..when a couple see each other ALL the time..as time goes by it is not a very healthy because you will get bored and tired of each other...and it certainly wont help much in a relationship..thats why it is good to have ' Me, myself and I' time to keep each other wanting to see each other after that period..then you will value your partner more when you see them..right?? Something that we had both learned from the past..^^
No comments:
Post a Comment